Booth’s Gin was a well-known and widely consumed brand of London dry gin, discovered by a Lincolnshire branch of the traditional Booth family in about 1740. Booth’s Gin was most famously sold in extraordinary hexagonal glass bottles. Its paper label alluded to the Red Lion distillery in Clerkenwell, where the drink was originally produced, and to the heraldic crest of the Booth family. Known as the “gentleman’s gin,” it had been a beloved of both Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Dowager. This porcelain enamel signboard is from the United Kingdom and originated in 1940. The condition of the signboard is fair. Major rust is visible on the corners of the signboard and it has some missing parts due to rust.